June 10, 2009

My Lady's Man!


So Max came home from school yesterday and said, "Recess was all about relationships today." Just stated that. No explanation. Curious, I started to ask a questions or two. Turns out one of his friends is "boyfriend/girlfriend" with one of his other friends. (Name have been omitted to protect the children-but if you think it's yours, call me!) So I asked him, "Oh, so you must be giving him advice, right?" He gave me this look that I swore if I didn't turn away I was going to bust! Then he said, "No mom, he gets all the ladies and he gives me the advice." Then last night he got online and had to do some love meter test-had to check to see what it was for Troy and I. BTW, we're 77.5%! This morning he panicked wondering where the jeans were that he wore last night. We found them and he as so relieved. He had been at the Fernandez's last night and Brooklyn gave him a fortune cookie that evidently had significant value. He had to go show it to his love mentor at school. Here's his fortune! So, here's my plea.....let's as parents discourage "going together" in the fourth grade! I have dealt with the worst crap with teenagers of late and would love to cherish the few elementary years we have left!!!! I love my little Max and hope someday he will find his "Happily ever after" I would just prefer that he graduates elementary school first!

3 comments:

g said...

If it is my kid don't tell me, just go right to the school and kick'm in the bum!

Joy & Casey said...

Atleast his fortune said "friends" instead of lovers! lol Alyssa is in 6th grade and is "going out with" the love of her life. Shoot me now. I checked her out of school for an ortho appt-he walked her to the office and hugged her RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME before we left-HELLO?? Atleast he didn't kiss her...yet. SERIOUSLY!

You make me laugh. That Max is sure a cute kid!

Perschon Family said...

Oh no! It starts that early???!!! AHHH! And with your sweet Max?!!! Loved the post! Thanks for sharing! And that picture at the top of Troy and your kids is precious!!!