July 21, 2008

It's over!

Our baseball season is over. Alex's team went to State. Not sure what happened, but they fell apart! So they are out of the tournament, but that's okay, football is just around the corner! In fact, we picked up his football equipment Saturday! I'm kinda glad they are done! It's been nice to just be home the last couple of nights with nothing but yard work to do. We are so excited for Alex to start football. Since he will be in 9th grade, he can go out for the High School team. Although, our preference is that he stays in Little League this last season and gets more reps as a quarterback!
I'm starting to really feel old now! I have a high schoooler!
This is the only picture I think I took this year of Alex! I am getting really bad at that! If someone (Troy) would just buy me a new camera, a better one, I'd probably take more pictures!

1 comment:

Perschon Family said...

You have quite the athlete in Alex! I hope that we go about the whole sports thing right! I'm nervous about it cause I really want Max to excell in sports and to learn all the great lessons that sports can teach...it is just that I grew up in a small town where it wasn't hard to "make the team." Up here I hope he gets the opportunities like Alex is getting! That is so fun that Alex is so talented! He's a cute kid too! Good job with him!