June 27, 2009

PLEASE..... Share the wealth!

For those of you that may have missed it, last night there was an amazing rainbow. Troy called me from Smith's and told me I better get a picture before it was gone!

As you can see, the rainbow begins at the Fernandez's and ends at the Scott's.

It has completely missed our house. Therefore, we are NOT, I repeat, not in possession of the pot of gold presumably at either the Fernandez's or the Scott's. Should you feel so inclined, please offer a prayer on our behalf that some of their wealth will rub off on us!

Below is my favorite picture. You can see the double rainbow and the reflected light of the rainbow almost lights up the trees!

3 comments:

Joy & Casey said...

AWESOME pics...love the bottom one too! It's so neat to me that a simple rainbow still makes everyone's day-beautiful! Simple!

The Grant Family said...

We saw it!!!! It aw AMAZING! A full rainbow with a double even! From where we saw it one of the ends went to The Home Depot....the men figured that sounded about right :)

Perschon Family said...

I saw it too but you got some GREAT pics! I want some of the gold! And thank YOU for allowing me to share Max today! He said, "Mom, that was really fun sitting with them today!" And it honestly made sacrament mtg. bearable for me! THANK YOU THANK YOU!! (Max LOVES your family!) And I'm honestly going to miss your Max so much in Primary! You should sneak in the back one day and come listen during singing time! I kid you not when I say he is one of the best! He always makes me smile!!!