February 13, 2009

I can quit anytime.....

Isn't that what they say? All those people who suffer from an addiction? Don't they always say they can quit anytime? That's what I used to say about my caffeine addiction-now I just drink it anyway. So there you have it. In addition to caffeine, I have a blogging addiction. Even when I don't have anything to post, I am compelled to blog. So in an effort to redeem this post, I added a picture. It's of nothing really, just didn't want to waste a perfectly good post. So here's to all that enjoy a good blog post and a strong caffeine drink! Enjoy!

8 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm with ya' Sister!! I've stopped trying to quit too, maybe it's just in our blood!?! ;D

Tycksen Family said...

I'm a blog-aholic...I have been doing for about 7 months now. :) It is just too much fun!

Tammy said...

I have already had 2 Dr. Peppers today......so far.......does that sound like an addiction??

The Grant Family said...

Thanks for the picture. If you're going to blog....you must include a picture. ;)

Janalynn said...

I quit trying to quit Pepsi. I decided that My happiness was more worth than the side effects that the withdrawls I had without it. Try Try Agagin? Maybe.

Joy & Casey said...

Ya...I know....diet coke KILLS me!! Good old addictions!

Anonymous said...

That's funny-- I have seen that cartoon before a long time ago, and.... Whenever we go somewhere and I push when it says pull or vice versa, the first thing out of Boyd's mouth is "school for the gifted!" This has gone on for YEARS. LOL

g said...

my dad sent me a t-shirt with this on years ago when I lived in Midvale.